Man Arrested Trying to Fuck a Corpse Who Behead Minutes Before

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
A Man, Ronald Alexander López Hernández (26), was arrested for kill an old man in street, behead him and try to fuck his dead body​

While Ronald's at it, he needs to explain why, at age 26, he would want to fuck an old man, especially an old man who is DEAD and DECAPITATED. The sex crime he committed is worse than the murder. Maybe the toxic green color of those walls set him off. I know just looking at that hue right now is making ME horny for headless geriatric ass.

The victim looks much more attractive than the killer. Was he even that old? He doesn't look old from his face and his body's great.
While Ronald's at it, he needs to explain why, at age 26, he would want to fuck an old man, especially an old man who is DEAD and DECAPITATED. The sex crime he committed is worse than the murder. Maybe the toxic green color of those walls set him off. I know just looking at that hue right now is making ME horny for headless geriatric ass.

my only question is why.....

i think he already fucked its stump (look at blood patterns) & was about to fuck its ass when they apprehended him--need backstory!

The victim looks much more attractive than the killer. Was he even that old? He doesn't look old from his face and his body's great.

I agree with you, verlup1, now that I look closely. The dead man seems to be no older than 40 (maybe even 30), though he does appear to have a scrawny butt, consistent with the elderly. Whatever the case, it probed irresistible to Ronald.

Is he one of the members in CDG?

He might be. There have been suggestions that one or the other of these men could actually be CDG's very own deaddirty. As yet, we don't know for sure.

Back