A hot guy is killed with a plastic bag and his corpse was then raped by a bitch

I'm afraid of my youtube account being suspended, all the vids uploaded will be removed within 24 hours.

Fucking awesome!!! I came twice: watching his bare feet as he dies and again as she makes passionate love to his beautiful dead cock.

I saw it before it was taken down, and I realize it is only a movie but why don't any of the victims who are being sufficated in that way just poke a while in the plastic over their open mouths? He had his hands free and could have done it, but that would have spoiled the fun I guess.

I saw it before it was taken down, and I realize it is only a movie but why don't any of the victims who are being sufficated in that way just poke a while in the plastic over their open mouths? He had his hands free and could have done it, but that would have spoiled the fun I guess.
I'm with you billy. This kind of thing drives me up a wall. I know we like seeing him die, but I am a realist and I can't get that thought out of my mind the whole time. To fix this just pretend to tie his hands behind his back. Don't let his hands be free and it's believable.

That aside he was hot and seeing his feet kicking and jerking in the struggle was super hot.

I'm with you billy. This kind of thing drives me up a wall. I know we like seeing him die, but I am a realist and I can't get that thought out of my mind the whole time. To fix this just pretend to tie his hands behind his back. Don't let his hands be free and it's believable.

That aside he was hot and seeing his feet kicking and jerking in the struggle was super hot.
I'm thinking he was given a 'make believe' dose of ketamine; he seemed somewhat discombobulated. Aesthetically, his legs reminded me of Peter Paul Rubens 'Adonis'

Back