those are some nice dogs...the two dudes that owns the dogs aren't that bad looking either...i would love to put a tag on their toe!

The same thing happened to me many years ago while visiting the island of Tikehau, one of the less visited islands of french polynesia. While riding the bike off the island's main village, a pack of wild stray dogs came to me, barking and behaving quite the same way like in this video. Anyone who knows a bit about dog behaviour can tell these dogs are not really agressive. I stopped, got off the bike and sat down on the ground, putting myself at the same level as them, and stretched my arm to invite them to come smell my hand. They came, one by one at first and quickly they stopped barking and were letting me pet them and I got my face licked clean in no time. Trying to get up and resume my bike ride was a bit more difficult as they were not letting me go away, the wanted more belly rubbing and ear scratching and lick me some more as my skin was salty from my sweat. But the bottom line is, really aggressive dogs are very rare and often the result of poor dog ownership or abuse.

That cyclist in the video, seems to me like he was seeing dogs for the first time in his life.

i feel what he feel now this man ,last year i remember i was attacked by a group of dogs ,but i beat them with stick

Back