Angel Lust

why do you love me?
A subject that is as unknown, was killed by at least 8 stab wounds, the early hours of today, whose body was found in the Colonia Melchor Ocampo of this city.

Around the 00:45 hours, the authorities received an anonymous call warning that the Eucalyptus on the street in front of the number 94-A, in this colony, was thrown the body of a person who apparently was dead.

Immediately moved several units of the State Preventive Police, who conform to the complaint, proceeded to request the presence of the agent of the public prosecutor, who arrived accompanied by the same physician and elements of the Ministerial Police of the state, to bear witness to the facts and proceed with the removal of the corpse.

The body of the unknown, had at least 8 stab wounds in the stomach and abdomen, without localized liquid blood at the scene, so it is presumed that the deceased was murdered somewhere else and only their victimizers were to throw in that site. Moreover, had clear signs of which was tied by the hands.

Also, the now deceased had several tattoos on his body, a Virgin of Guadalupe in the abdomen, in your sides, pyramids, the faces in the arms of a man and a woman, like a horse in the neck of the phrase " 100% Mexicano Madre Mia and sorry "in his right leg the legend" Made in Mexico. "

The late dressed in denim pants type bermuda, blue checkered shirt, dress shoes, white with black, socks the same color, without being able to find some identification, so it was sent to the PGJE Semefo for studies rigor.

:sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15): i love this guy

Looks like a hottie from that tiny pic. Those shoes are so cool, I'd love to take them off his dead stinking feet.

Back