ohhh FUCK! Absolutely Gorgeous Dude Falls into a ditch with Boiling Water [Pic,VID]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
6_d5100.jpg

http://dnes.dir.bg/2008/11/07/video3568400_0.html

15-year-old Bobby was out with his mates on a late evening. Dudes decided to take a pee but Bobby stepped on the wrong place as they moved into the shrubs - there was a canal underneath him with hot mineral water. Dude plummeted several metres into the hot water.

Luckily he got only 30% burns on his cute body because his mate pulled him out.

He is suffering from depression now and is in Sofia's Burn centre, all in bandages.

He gave an interview to an ugly dude I now personally, for tv2 channel.

The clip is in Bulgarian but watch to see how cute he is, beautiful blue eyes and listen to some Bulgarian.

He says in the beggining, "I don't know how I fell"

Then his mom appears and says she is gonna sue the municiplaity.

The two men shown at the end are the mayor of the small town where Bobby fell and the owner of the canal who claim Bobby was trying to steal something from their property and thats how he fell.

I love you Bobby, how can you be so cute is beyond me.
I wanna go to the hospital where he is in and steal him. I will suck his toes and cock, hope its not badly burnt.

Poor dude :(

What is the canal for? He is gorgeous - you need to go and pay a visit. Express your sympathies....

:load:

What is the canal for?

Most cities and towns in Bulgaria have hot water springs, so hot like in Yellowstone - 70 to 90'C. Bobby fell in one of these, I've been there many times.

There is so much hot water that there are pools outside even in winter.

The Romans loved it here and their big "Roman baths" are still here and if you come and visit us we can have a swim together, privately.

I used to go a lot as a kid and teen, now I gave up because I get hard and can't stand many naked dudes around me, I start to have strange urges. :sm (32):

Also most people, but not in Sofia, have hot water directly from the earth's interior in their homes.

We have several houses in Bulgaria and where my parents live their is hot mineral water 24/7.

Thats why Bulgaria was inhabited for centuries. People here are centrally heated fom early on. We now have big power plants because because there is not enough for everyone but it was very convenient when towns had around 2,000 residetns lets say.

Lol. Sofia was founded around a small hot water spring that still exists today and now is right in the heart of the city. There is a huge roman bath there too with huge swimming pools.

LOL.

When I was a baby my parents made me a pool with mineral water only I remember that but because it has traces odf sulphiric acid in it, it kinda stinks so I hated it.

That's so interesting! I wish we had those hot springs here in NYC. I think there are some in upstate NY though.

Back