secretchamber78

Forum Regular
Due to an error I made on the battlefield, I was arrested and had to face tortures. When I was told I had to go to the jail, I was in the gym. Lean but muscular, I had to face my fate with such a physical condition.

I went to jail directly after gym. The torture would start from the next day in the afternoon. There was a uniform for this punishment: I was ordered to remove my own gym vest and then put on the special torture vest: a rib vest but without left body. Wearing this vest was nothing different from normal sport vest, but my total left pectoral was exposed. Yes, that means the heart was exposed as well!

My first torture came eventually. The chamber could be extremely hot and damp in such a summer. Wearing the half chest vest, I lay down on the narrow bed, then the soldiers fixed my legs on the bed, and then stretched my arms out and tied them on two branches sticking out from the bed. Two electrodes were attached to my body: one was put on the area just below my right collar bone, and the other was stuck on the bottom of my left pectoral. The put the electrodes like that in order to let the electricity go through my heart. The torture of the first day was not so horrible, just made my heartbeat irregular. I didn't feel too much painful in my heart that evening. This type of torture was applied for five days. The sixth day, in the morning after waking up, I started feeling a little bit like cardiac attack. I guessed that I would be gone like a sudden cardiac death.

But the soldiers told me i wouldn't be applied torture this day. They would give me a cardiac exam to check my heart. OK, I accepted. With my left pectoral totally exposed, this wearing could make the heart exam more convenient.

I entered the medical room and lay down the bed as the doctor asked. He told me he would check my heart murmur first, so I had to lie on my left side. I turned my body half to the left in order to make my heartbeat easy to be detected. But, the thing placed on my left chest was not a stethoscope, but a short dagger! It thrust into my left nipple, under which was my heart apex! Blood jetted out. I didn't struggle, because I knew I would be killed anyway.

Knife. Nipple. Blood. More, please.

A very exciting story, your Three Amigos. San Francisco I see...I lived there for many years before moving to NYC though I come out to the coast a few times a year. Anyway, like where your head is it. stay in touch.

Nice story. Little on the short size. Look forward to reading more. Thanks for posting

Back