hangedguy

Forum Regular
I think the guy was called UK Hangman and had several videos where he did a great job of hanging some guys. I was wondering if anyone ever came across any of those?

Two I remember for sure were of him hanging a man that was supposed to be a prison official. His method was to use a real noose, pull up and kick the box out at the same time and hang them briefly. UK was usually seen wearing camo pants and boots if I remember right.

The prison officials first attempt didn't go well. Right as he was hanged he managed to gag out, "no I can't" and UK let him down immediately. This must have not set well with him as I can imagine it wouldn't with me. Wussing out like that right when I had my chance to really experience being hanged! I imagine he got horned up for another go at it and was determined to be hanged.

On the second attempt he did really well. He was hanged fully dangling and I think UK kept him up for about ten seconds. he then let him down and the guy collapsed. UK quickly went over to take the noose off but you could hear him gurgling, still clearly strangling for maybe almost another ten seconds. You could see the prison guy was clearly shaken as he got to his feet but that was the end of the clip I saw. I'd love to see some of his stuff again!

Have you looked at The Breath Control Network? I think simmilar videos are on that.

Back