Mike803

Forum Regular
I live about an hour's drive from both Omaha and Des Moines. If you live in or near either of those places, or travel there occasionally, and would like to have some fun making videos / photosets, send me a PM. You can check out my gallery to see some samples of my photography (just starting out, but getting better). I'm basically a victim at heart, but would consider playing the killer for the right person, too... :wink:

First visit to the site for awhile (thought I'd lost my account, thank goodness I haven't). Retiring in a couple of weeks, would love to use some of that new-found freedom to have some fun with a like-minded guy. Particularly interested in making some realistic videos, taking some awesome still pics, etc. Tell me how you'd like to "kill" me (see my album and stories for ideas!), and if you don't live too far away, I'm in! If you'd like to fuck me before and/or after the snuffage (or during, I suppose), that'd be fine, too!

I live in Texas but am originally from Iowa and visit home often. Would love to see you "corpse" in person on a trip back home. Awesome gallery...got me hard.

Back