Wow this gay guy really hung

Not really. There is a lot of difference between camp and gay. Most gay men are indistinguishable from straights. We dress the same, act the same, speak the same. Were we to meat you'd probably think me as straight as the next guy.
Where we differ is that gay men Prefer the company of our own gender.

I get it your not flamboyant + I have met some cool gay guys
You prob even like the app were I am now

I think the charm of Cdg is that threads tend to follow their own idiosyncratic course and often end up far from the original topic. Serendipity. You could argue that this is inappropriate, perhaps it is, but short of having a chat function I'm not sure how to avoid it. After all the subject headings are not legally binding.
But it might be appropriate to start a new thread under a heading such as interesting meals I have eaten to enable them all to be together.
What about it DeathProof.

Ok
Look do I think person should b hung 4 being gay no.
Iran is run by monsters wait till Mr Trump takes over here he will deal with them+ Isis

Good to see that you now agree that no one should be executed because of his sexuality.
Not sure I agree with you about trump. Is it a good idea to fight monsters with another monster, rather like homeopathy.
Fortunately it's not my call as a Brit. If it were I think I'd plump for Hillary Clinton.

I disagree 14+15 2 young b having sex there's more constructive things they could b doing with there time.Then there's the problem of baby's that they r incapable of supporting.Also if there partner is 18 or over he s going jail as a chomo as he should,do u agree?
Only a pervert would think it's ok 4 kids that young b having sex but let's face it there's no shortage those on here.
So I guess I stand alone saying 14 year olds should not b having sex but I'm good with that.

First in my country, it is legal to have sex as young as 14. I was mature and shaving by the time I was 12 (and also ahead of myself in school). I believe there are some people who are not mature enough to have sex at 30 while other may be mature enough at 14 or 16. Our former PM said "the government has no business in the bedrooms of the people,

I think if Trump were to try to do what you suggest, the rest of the world would be against the USA. I would estimate 90% of the people in my country are extremely unhappy with the choices you people have - the only honest ones are Kasich and Sanders and it seems neither has a chance.

U want sex with 14 year old then your child molester that simple.
Chomos r hunted by other prisoners in our jails there fair game.

As far as what other cunt ties think of usa yes I know.
They all hate us until there's a disaster or something then want our help like we owe them.I think a lot will change after trumps elected and true other countries won't like it but taxpayers like myself will.

U want 2 fuck Hillary?

No way! But in an uncertain world she has the experience to cope with the unexpected in a calm and rational manner. Trump on the other hand, whatever you think of his politics, is likely to shoot from the hip without giving any thought to what the result might be. Not a quality desirable in the leader of the wester world!
And for what it's worth I also happen to think that a little humility is appropriate in a leader, something he lacks.

No way! But in an uncertain world she has the experience to cope with the unexpected in a calm and rational manner. Trump on the other hand, whatever you think of his politics, is likely to shoot from the hip without giving any thought to what the result might be. Not a quality desirable in the leader of the wester world!
And for what it's worth I also happen to think that a little humility is appropriate in a leader, something he lacks.

Unfortunately, throughout her career from being wife of a Governor (Arkansas) through health czar to emails, I just do not trust her. The only thing I found she did reasonable well was as Secretary of State.

Back