Wow this gay guy really hung

Not in the best of taste. Two guys murdered for something over which they have no choice, no control. And you think that is a fitting subject for a pun?

Your sexual orientation or even the person you fall in love with is not something over which you have any real control. To persecute someone because they are attracted to, and even fall in love with a member of their own gender is totally unacceptable. Strict adherence to Leviticus cannot be suitable for twenty first century living. And if you think it is then I hope you refrain from eating seafood, pig and allow a few hours after eating meat before you drink milk, all prohibited there.
Surely if two people fall in love they are not affecting anyone but themselves.
And on an historical note think how many great musical works the world has been deprived of because a bigoted tsar virtually forced the composer Tchaikovsky to commit suicide because of his gay affair with a member of the Russian royal family.

I disagree people r accountable for their actions
Your train of thought so if a child molester seed a kid he should do what he wants can't help it?No everybody makes desicions nobody has do anything u r incorrect

There is a major difference. Although both the gay men and the molester make their decisions on what they wish to do the consequences are very different Two men who fall in love and have intercourse potentially hurt no one but themselves. Whereas a kid who is molested may have his life ruined.
So how can you compare the two.

Don't hurt nobody?tell that 2 guys getting hung.I'm saying people have control of there actions .

What about having sex with dead male?Do u consider that harmless acceptable behavior as well?I'm interested in your reply 2 this 1?

I'm not supporting the concept of killing gay men. I rather thought it was you who thought that gay love was wrong and deserving of punishment whereas i think that genuine love between two people, irrespective of whether they are gay or straight, is something to be cherished

What about having sex with dead male?Do u consider that harmless acceptable behavior as well?I'm interested in your reply 2 this 1?

Personally I think that to have sex with a dead body shows a lack of respect to the dead. However there is a difference between reality and fantasy and I see nothing wrong in someone becoming aroused at the thought provided it remains fantasy. That it doesn't excite me is irrelevant.

Good enough by way what u think of my lunch sausage+slow smoked chicken+ribs.pic not very good kind dark Logan's steak house.)

No I'm saying fucking dead people is not normal+people do have control over there actions

Back