Wow this gay guy really hung

This is a very famous picture. The two executed were teens, not even men yet. If you see the whole series of pictures, the first one shows the one fellow crying in the vehicle which took them to the hanging site. That same one urinated when he was hung. This set was used world wide to shame Iran for haning teens and also for hanging gays. AND it happened between 2005 and 2008 so why is it being brought up now?

Don't hurt nobody?tell that 2 guys getting hung.I'm saying people have control of there actions .

When two teens are in love they have every right to have sex with each other. Many. many heterosexual men will admit to experimenting when they were young. At 60 or 70, men know how to control their sexual urges (they may not be able to get an erection even) but at 14 or 15, does it seem reasonable?

Good enough by way what u think of my lunch sausage+slow smoked chicken+ribs.pic not very good kind dark Logan's steak house.)

Looks like a pretty substantial plate of food. And now it's my turn to be politically incorrect. Are meals like this responsible for the outbreak of obesity in the states rather than the demonisation of sugar.
Hope you enjoyed the meal Lol

When two teens are in love they have every right to have sex with each other. Many. many heterosexual men will admit to experimenting when they were young. At 60 or 70, men know how to control their sexual urges (they may not be able to get an erection even) but at 14 or 15, does it seem reasonable?

Well said mate for your tolerant comment with which I concur totally.
Love is an important emotion and to kill someone because they are in love and that love manifests itself through sex is totally unacceptable in a civilised society.

I disagree 14+15 2 young b having sex there's more constructive things they could b doing with there time.Then there's the problem of baby's that they r incapable of supporting.Also if there partner is 18 or over he s going jail as a chomo as he should,do u agree?
Only a pervert would think it's ok 4 kids that young b having sex but let's face it there's no shortage those on here.
So I guess I stand alone saying 14 year olds should not b having sex but I'm good with that.

First one huge advantage of gay sex is that there is no danger of kids being born.
Secondly I agree with you that there has to be an age of consent to ensure that someone is mature enough to have penetrative sex. Though how do you stop falling in love I'm not sure. Certainly you need rules to ensure that a child doesn't have intercourse with an older man but then for young guys of the same age there can't really be a ban on cuddling. Though how do you stop it going further?
Sex involving a person under sixteen even where there is genuine consent, is defined as statutory rape.
I guess I have to come off the fence. I have difficulty with any sex, gay or straight, where one or both or the parties are under sixteen. That can't really prohibit acts short of sex where both parties are of the same age and have genuine affection for each other but I accept that it might be expecting a lot for such guys to be able to draw a line.
So I guess that I've not really answered your question. Sorry

One other thing. In Islam the age of consent is under sixteen and marriage often encouraged below that age. Personally I think that is too young but if straight marriage is permitted blow that age then it might be wrong to prohibit gay love.
But as li say I am a little uncomfortable with this even though it is supported by logic

No u did u dont think sex under age 16 is good thing wow we agree on something.

Mate.
I suspect that were we to meet, which realistically is never going to happen, there are probably many things we might agree about as well as many we would be totally at various on. We are both vehemently opposed to any form of pediophilea. W disagree totally on being gay, I believe it is totally acceptable and for many people not something over which they have any choice, you believe that it is a lifestyle choice. I think love is wonderful wherever and however it happens, you feel that it should only happen between people of opposite genders.
So yes, there are things we would agree about as well as much we would disagree about.
But isn't that what sites such as Cdg are all about, the opportunity for different people to chat and debate their different opinions. And as long as we keep it good natured and civilised I hope to enjoy chatting with you for some time. Just don't get bitter and totally intolerant please.

But I guess w

Given that it is a site designed for gays that's hardly surprising.
And nice to see you post the picture of an attractive woman rather than the gargoyles you normally find. But even she isn't going to re convert me to straight. So far as that is concerned I'm a lost cause, fortunately.

Back