So very true Anomalocaris, I am with you all the way. Genitals do nothing for me either. Eris, I am confused. How can you be totally straight yet find women physically repulsive and dislike most on a personal level. That doesn't leave you with much.

Sure it does. I am a woman. I like dudes.

I prefer guys and am out and open about it, but I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't enjoy a girl occasionally. I don't see myself getting into a relationship with one though. So I guess that makes me hetero-curious or something? ;) I like to holiday in the hetero-hills.

I just fell into the assumption trap. Being on this site I tend to assume someone is male. So I facepalm and apologize. :dunno:

I'm gay, and I have no interest in women. In high school I dated a few, but never really wanted to sleep with any of them.

want the pole not the hole.........................

I married a woman back in the 60s but I consider myself to be 1 woman short of 100% gay.

I actually thought I was asexual because I had no interest in women. Now I do like men and want nothing to do with women. I don't like the way they look, act, or smell. It is all about guys for me. So totally gay and ready to get some new experiences. Being put down would be the ultimate.

I'm straight but if I was play hanging with a guy, I think I'd be a good sport and help him out with his cock! Maybe that makes me bi? I wouldn't pursue a guy for sex otherwise. Hanging cock does get me horny though!

I think you (and your playmate) would be described as a "g0y" (spelled with a zero). www.g0ys.org

I don't like labels but I'm into guys only. Never been with a woman and have no interest. Atlanta, Georgia, here.

Brett

Homoflexible. What few fantasies I have with women require severe degradation and/or multiple male participants.

Back