She would LOVE that. Kinda like Six Feet Under meets the Osbournes, although day to day life around here is a bit dull and boring. Both she and my dad used to go to Ogrish every once in a while.

I used to think I was bi.

Then I had sex with a man.

Then I realized that, sexually speaking, women had nothing to offer me.

I think they're pretty, I think they're nice, I think their point of view is both important and essential. But sexually desirable? No thx.

That being said, there are some women I do find attractive, and some I might could even sleep with, but they're usually more masculine than I am.

It's my experience that most go through a "bi" stage. I was actually engaged once, so I've been there. We all must find ourselves and sometimes that is just part of the journey.

I am gay I prefer men and I was married a very long time ago her and I are friends today and she knows that I want men strange thing is women still try to hit on me. oh well but I prefer and want a man

I am as gay as gay can get and I love it. :rude_doggy:

I can't stand women.

I can't stand women either. Not only are they physically repulsive, I don't care for most of them on a personal level either. Of course there are exceptions, but I wold say I am certainly a misogynist. That being said, I am 100% straight. I have had a few homo fantasies when I was younger, but really only like men.

I am not into genitals, I like what is in someones mind, and it happend to be more often that I found very kinky females, so thats what I play with. I have never met a male who shared my fantasy in real life.
I find it sad when people say that they find a gender repulsive, noone has any choice as to what they are born with. As to sex, I prefer males, but sex is not very interesting to me. And I do not define myself over it.

Last edited:
So very true Anomalocaris, I am with you all the way. Genitals do nothing for me either. Eris, I am confused. How can you be totally straight yet find women physically repulsive and dislike most on a personal level. That doesn't leave you with much.

I'm straight but if I was play hanging with a guy, I think I'd be a good sport and help him out with his cock! Maybe that makes me bi? I wouldn't pursue a guy for sex otherwise. Hanging cock does get me horny though!

Back