Fuck, that was amazing! The first guy looked so fucking cute, and when his head came off I nearly shot a load in my pants! The second guy's head was so cute also, not as cute as the first one though. I so wanted to put my dick in their mouths and fuck them hard, coat the beautiful heads with cum!

It's hard to imagine how anyone can do such a thing without any remorse like these guys seem to do.

I can't believe people are still being beheaded in the 21st century. Truly barbaric, poor dudes must have felt intense pain and fear.

:sm (41):

Hanging them seems more humane and would be hot to see :)

What they did?
Why they are punishmented like this?

So far as I can tell from all the other videos of Beheading of this Region, they are traitors, spies, finks, and/or infidels. IN the old World they used to Behead ppl to show others what is their fate if they follow these types of ppl.

Regardless of what they were accused of ( as of it really matters coming from people who hate just about anything) they are both damn hot.

Is there a way to see this video somewhere else besides thenyc? I can never open the links to that site. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you very, very much jon. That was great of you to do that for Me. it's an awesome video.

u r very welcome m8. :)

jon

i dont mind pics but these muslims are sick in the head. someone asked what did they do? it could be anything from being too friendly to a girl to being curious about his sexuality... age dosent matter to this culture iran hangs children openly tehran's city centre.

the afghans and iraqis are even more barbaric and this is their method.. it didnt traumatise me it just proved how much i believe islam has no place in modern western society.... people wonder why i a gay male am cautious around muslims

theres your answer

he is so god damn hot the first one, be so much easier to have strangled him with a cord. i probably would have liked it abit more then espically if he had a nice body

that way wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. single stab to his heart would be sufficent enough

There's nothing like a personalized makeover. It's not often you see someone willing to get dirty for their art.

This is unbeleivable. Words like "barbaric" can not express the exact meaning of this action.

I have this clip in more quaility.
But it is full lengh of war and this clip is included in.

GREAT - I would love to get it m8! Can you upload it to rapidshare or one of the other file sharers m8? If you post the link, I may be able to extract and post the better quality clip from it? :)

jon

Who is m8?

its you lvsoldier. m8 = short form of "mate" = a friend (male)

jon

its you lvsoldier. m8 = short form of "mate" = a friend (male)

jon

55 I see.
But why short form of "mate" is not "m". 8 come from where?

OK I will upload this clip.

wait for me.

Back