voretentacleguy

Forum Regular
Zack has been lost in a distant forest. went out to do sport, but his curiosity for the strange vegetation, I take it to a dangerous situation.

but the region was cursed. there was talk of monstrous creatures inhabiting the region that vegetation was alive, and was perverse.
Zack wore his blue leggings, which perfectly delineated his legs, in addition to his hi-tops nike. was a beautiful guy and athlete, but pretty stupid. so it was easy, for the forest demons, to catch and bind him.

as the boy advanced, some tentacles of land, knocked him down, and Zack fell on his face on the floor. immediately, his arms are caught by gummy and stiff tentacles, like barks.
ZACK: But what the fuck! what is this?
but in what the stupid little guy, he complained. other tentacles held their feet with the nikes, and began to pull toward the nape of the young man. writhing his back.
ZACK: aaaahhhhh, my legs, help, I'm starting on 2.
the nikes have fallen short of Zack's face. so close, that the young man can smell the smell at the feet of his sneakers and see clearly the seams of his nikes.
the young man is totally immobilized. you can only move your toes into the white socks you carry.
but the demons of the forest barely begin their perversions. then tear the leggings of the guy, and leave naked, the beautiful virgin and fleshy ass of the sportsman.

ZACK: help, help! I'm trapped, my back is broken, someone help me, help, please!
the scene is funny, the young one, it looks like a meat ball. hands and nikes are well tied. is when several vegetable tentacles arise from the ground, that when seeing the naked ass of Zack, they begin to secrete a green and pestilent drool.
ZACK: help! help!
while the sportsman shouts, and shakes his head in despair. bouncing the nape of her neck against her buttocks and bumping her cheeks against the nikes.
then the tentacles begin to caress Zack's buttocks. and it is when they separate the two glutes, and see that tiny hole, dark and wet.
13.3.jpg
ZACK: What's up, my God? what do I do in the ass? Release me, please!
but while the young man pleaded, a tentacle is embedded in the child's arse and begins to fuck.
zack moans and cries of pain, but the other tentacles, also penetrate the anus of the athlete's ass.
ZACK: AAAAAAHHHHH!
are so greedy, the tentacles, that all try to enter at the same time. while the drool that runs down Zack's buttocks, serve as lubricant.
13.4.jpg
is such a pressure on Zack's fucking ass, that his anus has begun to bleed.
besides its buttocks inside and its waist, has begun to swell by the deposit of the drool in its entrails.
ZACK: No longer, please, do not fuck with me!
13.5.jpg
it is both the semen of the tentacles, which are excreting, inside Zack's bowels, that his body has begun to inflate too much.
ZACK: mmmmmmm, helpmmm memmmf, helpppmmm mffmmmmmeeee, ffffmyyyyy aaaaaassssss!
the pressure is increasing, and his head is inflated like a ball, beginning to drain blood and semen, through the nose, mouth and eyes. Zack is not able to move his head, by weight and can only move his toes inside the nikes.
13.6.jpg
Zack feels like the tentacles run through his gut. as they destroy his stomach and ribs. the nikes vibrate from the pressure, the eyes try to get out of their orbits, the leggings contain the swelling legs of the semen. the fucking arse of the young man, has expanded by several centimeters, collapsing before the pressure.
the boy's belly, is unsustainable, before such a quantity of sperm it contains. the tentacles begin to traverse the throat of Zack, destroying the trachea, as if it were sucking a huge penis, but from inside, since the ejaculation of the tentacles; it flows through Zack's mouth, as if it were vomiting.
while zack's ass, he is still being fucked harder.
the fuck goes from the arse, asshole, to the tongue of the young athlete. the meat dummy is still alive, and he tries to close his buttocks by instinct, as well as coughing and spitting the tentacles between his throat.
and finally the orgasm of the tentacles!
and before such force, they erect and destroy Zack's ass. destroying bones and organs along the way, through the insides of the young man, until, before the force of the semen, it explodes the head of Zack. and the tentacles come out of the spoils of the young man's neck, all slim and tired, before such a fucking.
the boy's legs and knees, which were opened and closed, have relaxed, losing all strength, hands have stopped squeezing the ground, and sneakers hi tops nikes, have all been drenched by sweat, stained by the blood and bones of the destruction of Zack's head.
the white socks and well folded, are only maintained with dignity. something dirty and wet, stinking feet.
the forest demons have claimed another victim. a strong and healthy young man. but idiot, before the warning of not to penetrate in forbidden places.
the price: the fucking of his life, forgiveness, the fucking that cost his life.
13.7.jpg

Last edited:
Back