Guest viewing is limited

Young lad cuts his testicles and dies a few hours later

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
64,878
Location
Bulgaria
 
Hope it was worth it to him. Sad.
 
Why oh why? Maybe no one taught him how to empty cum properly.
 
I've heard of guys doing this to themselves to ease their desperation over unresolved gender confusion, but I think there's probably a goodly measure of just plain crazy involved.
 
Interesting, he died because of blood loss or pain shock?
 
Lad had a swelling on his ballsack from hernia. He was depressed for months but finally went to see a doctor and was recommended surgical removal on the next day.

For reasons not entirely clear the day before his operation he decided to try self-surgery and cut his balls.

He was rushed to hospital but died because he cut a major blood vessel.
 
Maybe he reviewed his bank accounts and decided he'd try to save a buck by going DIY. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. I suspect the lad had more severe mental problems than depression.
 
I've heard of guys doing this to themselves to ease their desperation over unresolved gender confusion, but I think there's probably a goodly measure of just plain crazy involved.

I agree - it is painful to see this.
 
I know there are many worse ways to go but...DAMN does that ever look horrid! What a unique set!
 
Jeezus..... It was only a damn hernia..... what a shame.
 
Back
Top