Young CDG Digging His Own Grave

I am speechless best gore video so far this year I am impressed that you managed to find the original clip I saw it the other day on BestGore but couldn't find.

Do you have any other details?

I am speechless best gore video so far this year I am impressed that you managed to find the original clip I saw it the other day on BestGore but couldn't find.

Do you have any other details?

I should have added this to your post, but I didn't see that until after I posted this. :blush:
Unfortunately, they took down the video already, so CDGs is the only site to have the whole enchilada

Sorry about this baby we should try BitChute censorship is everywhere not many censorship free sites remaining on the internet.

SLOWER! SLOWER! Don't rush when the camera's running. And take his shirt off, for Christs sake. Pants, too.
Oh, well. Thanks, Mr. Machete Man, for what you gave us. He was a prime piece of meat.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:

It is very sexy exciting hot and beautiful. Still after so many years together I know very well what you like best and I have complete respect for your taste I think it is unique and exquisite.

Undamaged models are appreciated by almost everyone here and we will never turn down such a corpse. Still a bit of hacking is not bad at all in my view.

Very sexy! Very hot!
A beautiful corpse is a beautiful corpse.
A beautiful corpse beautifully hacked and mutilated is beyond beautiful. It is hot and sexy. :drool::stroke:

I keep watching this one, over and over. Love to watch him thrashing about, groaning and yelping, as Machete Man just keeps medodically whacking away. I'm whacking, too.
:drool::horny::stroke::drool::horny::stroke::drool::horny::stroke:

I keep watching this one, over and over. Love to watch him thrashing about, groaning and yelping, as Machete Man just keeps medodically whacking away. I'm whacking, too.
:drool::horny::stroke::drool::horny::stroke::drool::horny::stroke:
You little whacker you Caleb ! .... :fast jerk: .... keep rewatching too .... those flailing legs, turning himself over so we can see his sexy ass .... :drool: .... the ‘butcher’ needs to go back to catering college though .... terrible knife skills ! ....:nono: .... :smirk:

Back