Guest viewing is limited

White women hopping onto black dicks

I know, that is why I was trying to be vague.

Actually, on a serious note, I have noticed that Jewish People are usually white. Are any African Americans Jewish, or are a large majority AME?, Again, I am not trying to offend anyone, looking at things from a math/statics standpoint.
 
Last edited:
Actually you are probably incorrect in your assumption. Jews often reflect the characteristics of the countries in which they live. Therefore European Jews will tend to be white and given that most American Jews had roots in Europe so are most American Jews. But the large communities from the Arab world who emigrated to Israel tend to resemble their Arab neighbours and the Moroccan and Tunisian communities look like,North Africans.


It was once said that the reason the British foreign office was so pro Arab is that the mandarins there saw the Arabs as sexually alluring whereas rage Jews looked like the guys next door. And this prejudice remains despite Israel being one of the most mixed communities in the world despite the majority being Jewish.
And how many countries grant full citizenship to people who can be seen as a fifth column within the state. I refer to those who decided to remain after 1948. And allow them to elect MPs to the parliament, the Knesset .
So I disagree with you in your assumptions. But don't worry, no offence has been taken. You seem to me to be no more an antisemite than you are anti Muslim or black.
Look after yourself mate.
 
Please understand I was not trying to intentionaly upset anyone. I was just saying from I have observed where I have lived all of my life.

Thanks for the educational lesson. You just made me aware of some things I did not know about concerning the history of jewish people.
 
Last edited:
So far peace and quiet from the last four days including today, 10/26-10/30. I bet everyone is happy "IT" is not on here.
 
Certainly I don't think your current comments would offend anyone. Although I felt that your assumptions were incorrect i think that you are entitled to your opinion. Certainly I am always glad to see your postings, they show a considerate guy who thinks and whilst occasionally those thought may upset they are never intended to hurt. Which is why you have my respect and because of that respect I will always challenge you when I think you are mistaken.
But please keep on postings
 
HA,HA,HA very funny, what do you mean by that remark ,remo135?
 
Isn't it pretty obvious. Remo is matchmaking. :blush: . But no, it isn't going to happen. You're a great guy but distance prohibits. Besides there is someone else.
But keep on posting, both of you. This is getting interesting.
 
I was kidding...though it does appear to have all the ingredients for a budding "bromance."
Am I the only one who notices that when Hakas posts something, the final comments are usually made by the three of us?
 
I thought you were. Although looking at the three of us it might be easy to assume otherwise.
I'm sending you a friend request, don't read too much into it. But if the three of us end up as friends, albeit if the Internet variety, that will be one in the eye for dear Hakas.
 
And maybe we respond because we are all decent guys and find his postings unacceptable. And long may we continue
 
Stinking gays here should be sent to Gambia, no need to dirty your hands.
gambia.jpg


Heil Yahya Jammeh
He will himself slit your throats..
 
I guess we are all comfortable in our skins. Can you say the same. And if so what is your justification for visiting and being a member of a predominantly gay site. Are you in denial about your true Sexuality?. If so accept what you are, it's far less unpleasant.
 
Hakas has once again tried to change the subject instead of responding to me. Whenever I post a comment, he attacks everybody else except for me.
I am gay - but I am black FIRST! I want you to acknowledge this.
Acknowledge me, acknowledge that I am black, and do it now, before responding to anybody else!
 
Hakas

Remo is right. You seem unwilling to respond to his posts or indeed to respond directly to the points I have made. Surely you not scared of us. Or maybe you are. Most bullies can't stand being stood up to. And you are a bully. So respond directly to the points we make.
 
I will research this more but, I think the guillotine is still used in places like the UAE. If it still is maybe putting Hakas in it will shut him up once and for all. Oh, a happy belated Halloween to everyone on here.

HAKAS, WE ASKED YOU TO USE YOUR ARABIC TO CURSE US OUT. IF YOUR REALLY ARE IN THE UAE THEN CURSE US OUT IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE. YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

OR ARE YOU TO "CLUCK,CLUCK,CLUCK,CHICKEN"??? ARE YOU A COWARD HAKAS, GUESS YOU ARE.
 
Last edited:
Hakas has once again tried to change the subject instead of responding to me. Whenever I post a comment, he attacks everybody else except for me.
I am gay - but I am black FIRST! I want you to acknowledge this.
Acknowledge me, acknowledge that I am black, and do it now, before responding to anybody else!

Hi mate
I had hoped to private message you but you appear to have used up all your space. I shall try again later but in any event should like to thank you for taking the trouble to write
And I agree with you. Hakas is only comfortable winding up the angry and/or vulnerable. When he is faced with
Calm rational argument he has no idea how to respond
 
I will research this more but, I think the guillotine is still used in places like the UAE. If it still is maybe putting Hakas in it will shut him up once and for all. Oh, a happy belated Halloween to everyone on here.

HAKAS, WE ASKED YOU TO USE YOUR ARABIC TO CURSE US OUT. IF YOUR REALLY ARE IN THE UAE THEN CURSE US OUT IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE. YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

OR ARE YOU TO "CLUCK,CLUCK,CLUCK,CHICKEN"??? ARE YOU A COWARD HAKAS, GUESS YOU ARE.

I think the UAE still practices capital punishment but that the method used is the firing squad. It can be imposed for apostasy from Islam, murder, treason,drug offences rape otc. But is usually commuted to life imprisonment.
However do you really want to see Hakas put down. At th time being his posts, although obnoxious and showing a most unpleasant individual, are a source of innocent merriment perhaps if h didn't already exist we might have to invent him
Cheers
 
Actually, that is right. We can take out our anger on him on this thread, and not take it out on any other member
 
Good guy
 
Back
Top