White women getting raped by dark tribals

Hakas

Forum Regular
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
87
Location
UAE
White woman getting raped by dark tribals

I like da scene and this movie
White woman on a jungle exploration getting it real hard haha
 
Last edited:
YOUR SICK HAKAS, GO FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
 
The movie is a movie. AThis is a violent and a irational scene. I never understand why they not fuck the white woman one by one, and after this effort, they not cut his head off and eat his flesh. They was cannibals or what ?
 
NOW THE MORON HAS FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT A BIO LINE, ECT. ON HIS PROFILE/POSTS. I THINK I AM NOT SURE BUT BY HIS CRAPPY ENGLISH AND OTHER STUFF HE MUST BE BLACK AND A COMPLETE MORON.

PS: Sorry to any African American posters on this board. That comment was directed at him strictly.
 
Last edited:
If you are directing a comment for Hakas directly, then please send him a private message instead of posting on a thread. Fighting bigotry and intolerance with bigotry and intolerance only makes YOU the COMPLETE MORON!
 
Bigotry and intolerance should be fought at every opportunity and I agree that jbarn25 may have been misguided i his post. However I believe that his previous posts show that he is no bigot and that he intended to make a point rather than make an unacceptable comment. I agree that he was unwise to do so but I think that to accuse him of being moronic is a little harsh.. But, as I said, I genuinely believe there was no malice intended by him. His final line, suggesting that his remarks were aimed at Hakas only seems to confirm this.
 
Bigotry and intolerance should be fought at every opportunity and I agree that jbarn25 may have been misguided i his post. However I believe that his previous posts show that he is no bigot and that he intended to make a point rather than make an unacceptable comment. I agree that he was unwise to do so but I think that to accuse him of being moronic is a little harsh.. But, as I said, I genuinely believe there was no malice intended by him. His final line, suggesting that his remarks were aimed at Hakas only seems to confirm this.

Thank You, Your the nail on the head. That PS was meant as an applogy for anyone that was black that I offended.
 
Please explain to me, lindier, why it is that I should be placated by jbarn's disclaimer? Is it OK for Hakas to make derogatory comments about white women and Jewish women being whores so long as he directs his comments to one particular member? There are several members who want Hakas banned for his incendiary comments regarding white women, so why am I being asked to let bigoted comments pass?
I stand by my original advice - which was to contact Hakas personally in order to leave such egregiously bigoted remarks. Am I missing something here? If so, fill me in lindier.
 
Mate.
Like you I think that jbarn's post was thoughtless and I agree with you that it would have been better not to have use the words he did. But having read many other posts from him it is pretty clear that thoughtless rather than malicious is the appropriate word and I guess that he might well wish to have drafted it differently.
One thing I genuinely believe is that he is no racist and to call him the complete moron is a little,over the top.
However I agree that you are right to be upset with the post and it would be nice if Jbarn were to consider an apology in order for any misunderstanding his post had caused.
I guess the one person who will be happy is Hakas. If his intention is to sew discord amongst the members of this site then he is having some success. Don't let the bastard win!
And if you want to see some foul,attempt at humour read his latest post making fun of the holocaust and the murder of six million Jews as well as gypsies and gays. Now that is intended to cause offence unlike jbarn's post
 
I like da scene and this movie
White woman on a jungle exploration getting it real hard haha

HAHA, VIDEO WAS REMOVED SERVES YOU RIGHT HAKAS.
 
Remove it from here white pig. Its gonna remain on the internet for ever son of whore no matter how hard you try
http://rapebait.net/?p=317
 
I love you hakas!
have a great day baby............
 
Back
Top