what kind of necrophile are you??

jon_b

Forum Elite
A proposed system of classifying various 'types' of necrophilia - which one do you fit????

Here is the summary table describing each of the proposed 'types'

table - necrophile types.jpg

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, we are so different PC

I am Class 10

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Lancaster, Virginia (for duration of pandemic)
Most decidedly level 1 (role players).

Since I was young the idea of playing with an unconscious guy was always there. I was however unsure if I was a full fledged necrophilliac. I found out the answer when I was working a a hospital and was asked to wheel a very handsome guy who had died from an overdoes to the morgue. The morgue was empty and I knew the person in charge of the morgue was gonna be away for a long time. I then removed the blanket and started at the corpse. Very handsome and his body was intact. It was sort of a turn on in a way but when I touched it and felt that awful sensation of frigid cold I backed off cuz it was a complete turn off. I tried again and stuck my hand underneath his shirt and felt his body but again it didn't do anything for me. I realized I enjoyed the role play but not the actual act of necrophilia.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
No as I don't enjoy hurting other people or animals.

Halford

Forum Resident
I think am in both class V and VII

zonmoy

Forum Veteran
not all here are necrophiles, my own fantasies are of enjoying fucking a man that is condemned and facing the terror of immenent execution, the final comfort of a brutal guard and eventual executioner having his final pleasure with his condemned before the execution. ending with his pleasure of carrying out the execution.

fireboots

Forum Regular
I don't fit as a necrophiliac at all. My kink is BDS&M, I like the pain of fire licking my body, specifically my cock and butt. I do get a sexual "rise" out of images of people getting burnt alive, and to a lesser degree to charred bodies, but that "rise" comes from picturing myself as the person getting burnt.

avail452

Forum Newcomer
not all here are necrophiles, my own fantasies are of enjoying fucking a man that is condemned and facing the terror of immenent execution, the final comfort of a brutal guard and eventual executioner having his final pleasure with his condemned before the execution. ending with his pleasure of carrying out the execution.
Same for me here. The fantasy you described is the type I regularly get off to. Although I can get off to a dead body, it's more of the murdering/killing aspect that I like. I'm probably a Class 1 or 7 when it comes to necrophilia.

Post thread…
Register