Okay look... I know many are into the fantasy of vivisection and find it very appealing. Even I have written chapters of a twisted version of vivisection. Or atleast at the time I found twisted.
Am I the only one that believes don't shoot the messenger? In other words don't torture the innocent. Vivisection is a legit medical experimentation ranging from being exposed to extreme factors to living lobotomies.
I don't care how your taste may fancy, but cutting open the skull of a fully alive awake and screaming cat only to scoop out half his brain and leave him as a wide eyed, crying, shaking form is unacceptable.
It's a pitty how a word like humane is wasted on humans.
~kumori
Am I the only one that believes don't shoot the messenger? In other words don't torture the innocent. Vivisection is a legit medical experimentation ranging from being exposed to extreme factors to living lobotomies.
I don't care how your taste may fancy, but cutting open the skull of a fully alive awake and screaming cat only to scoop out half his brain and leave him as a wide eyed, crying, shaking form is unacceptable.
It's a pitty how a word like humane is wasted on humans.
~kumori