Todd the filmmaker looking for stories to produce

todd00009

Forum Veteran
I'm not sure if it's ok to post here, but I'll take a chance.

Some of you may know me... I am a film maker currently looking for SERIAL KILLER themed stories for short films I want to produce.
If you would like to collaborate, or see your work put to film - contact me.

I am also looking for someone to write a short story based on what might happen if DEAN CORLL met JOHN GACY... What would happen if they were targeting the same victim?... but instead of competing, the decided to kill him TOGETHER?

If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Thanks
todd00009@aol.com

In case you are not familiar with me, here's a sample of my work:

I can't help directly, but if you don't already know it the book Killing for Company, about gay serial killer Dennis Nilsen, may give you some ideas - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Killing-For-Company-Dennis-Nilsen/dp/0099552612
That link is to the UK edition, which includes his sketches of his dead victims - apparently those and I think some of the more lurid (ie hot) detail are omitted from the US edition.

...the book Killing for Company, about gay serial killer Dennis Nilsen, may give you some ideas - That link is to the UK edition, which includes his sketches of his dead victims - apparently those and I think some of the more lurid (ie hot) detail are omitted from the US edition.

I really do like books about serial killers. I should get off my ass and go to the library, or even part with a few bucks and buy them. It's been SO LONG since I read one. I'm so out of touch, I don't even recognize Dennis Nilsen, though Dean Corll and John Gacy are old and horrifying favorites.

I've read some of the entries by Dennis Nilson... and seen his sketches.... they are cool.

His writings (and sketches) often show his victims pissing or shitting after being strangled, which is why he bathed them afterward... before sleeping with them...
until they started to rot and smell, then he cut them up and flushed them down his toilet... big mistake... because eventually the plumbing clogged up... leading to the discovery of body parts!

Dennis Nilson was sort of a British Jeffrey Dahmer... he killed for company...

I'm producing a new movie (Called GERRY) which is partially told from the killer's point of view. I got some of my ideas from Nilson's diary.

I really do like books about serial killers. I should get off my ass and go to the library, or even part with a few bucks and buy them. It's been SO LONG since I read one. I'm so out of touch, I don't even recognize Dennis Nilsen, though Dean Corll and John Gacy are old and horrifying favorites.

You are indeed out of touch - Nielsen was back in the 1980s, in London, bringing young gay guys home and strangling them. And then sketching their corpses - good to have an artist on the job!
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/978-Nielsen-images-strangled-guys?highlight=Nielsen
You have a treat in store - but get the British edition or you will miss the best bits.
As Todd says, most of them pissed and shat their pants (which being British was their underwear - we wear our pants under yours) - though actually during their death struggles rather than after. And Dennis thoroughly enjoyed undressing them to see if they had soiled their pants - like unwrapping a very special Christmas present :)

Hi, Todd the filmmaker -- I appreciate your starting this conversation with the mention of Corll and Gacy. Deaddirty, thanks to you for linking me to your post of seven years ago about Nilsen, who would have had much in common with Dean and John. Dennis made some interesting sketches, but I wonder why he didn't take Polaroids.

Hi, Todd the filmmaker -- I appreciate your starting this conversation with the mention of Corll and Gacy. Deaddirty, thanks to you for linking me to your post of seven years ago about Nilsen, who would have had much in common with Dean and John. Dennis made some interesting sketches, but I wonder why he didn't take Polaroids.

He did (well, photos, I don't know if they were polaroids), but sadly he destroyed them at some point before he was arrested.
Now I was taught that to destroy a historic photo archive is wrong, just plain wrong!

...to destroy a historic photo archive is wrong, just plain wrong!
Yes, it is wrong, and destroying the photos served no purpose except to frustrate you and me. It didn't make him one tad less guilty. He would have deserved the death penalty whether there were photos or not.

Todd, would you happen to be the actor who's portraying Dr. Lawrence?

hey todd , I love best deaths,i,ve downloaded heaps of videos,but lately when I give my credit card details,the last 3 times my details have been hacked by some mob called,comfort inn! what a shame,now I,am too worried about giving my details out, to bad,hey!

Back