Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
These white kufr dogs think think they are worthy of my reply. I make thread and don't reply kufr deluded monkeys]
Ignorant Sodomite. Actually many a true word is spoken in jest. Hakas the gay
oh man, I'm not a necrophile what am i doing here ughh
I just came here to look at pictures and video of executions.. nothing more than normal, morbid curiosity.
(just asking) .. 
This form is full of necrophiles.
There r no necro,s on here ........
... quite correct Deathproof ... 
There r no necro,s on here just retarded kids trying b cool or shocking..
A good ass kicking would fix most them.
..... so please don't judge everyone by your own standards. And why not visit more often, who knows you may enjoy it, even make a friend or two. Judging by your attitude that is something you badly need.


.......However the gay talk and the sex with dead people stuff kinda makes me sick. .......

I must admit I was shocked read some this bullshit
So users on here honestly want fuck dead guys?
Look I hate tell u this but most the civilized world would find that fucked up.I think some on here belong in mental hospital or prison there u asked that's what I think.
Thanks Jonwell said lindier![]()