Aug 6, 2009 #1 deaddirty Forum Elite Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 12,384 Location UK http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=11077-teen-run-over-by-truck
Aug 7, 2009 #2 Little.Boy.Rot ||Despondent Thespian|| Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 1,197 Location ||Sweden|| What an empty shell. I think its hilarous they put the hands in their pants to keep them secure
Nov 9, 2009 #3 Duke of Animus Forum Regular Joined Nov 2, 2009 Messages 402 Location Sweden Indeed, an empty carcass, eyes gazing into the vistas of death - forever! I, too, though it hilarious to put the hands in his pants. Why bother, at least he couldn't care less about it anymore.
Indeed, an empty carcass, eyes gazing into the vistas of death - forever! I, too, though it hilarious to put the hands in his pants. Why bother, at least he couldn't care less about it anymore.
Nov 25, 2009 #4 W wallarookiller Forum Newcomer Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2 Location In Your Mother Wow thats quite the hole