Guest viewing is limited

Superfit Russians Collection

I am looking for Russian speaking guys from all over the world, extreme masochists aged 25-37, with muscular hairy bodies. With a hairy belly from the pubis to the chest. Who can realistically voluntarily cut or pierce their hairy stomach below the navel, and do any other extreme torture of their stomach with sharp objects.
Please, please contact me.
No porn!!
 
I want to see more guys with hairy bodies!
Lots of hairy muscular bodies!
 
Tall and fit gorgeous body. Feet could have been better.

 
Xu8LVb7.jpg


Come to Ukraine to die. :outgunned:
 
Come to Ukraine mega fit Ruskie Putin needs more cannon fodder.

 
Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

I will skip.:LOL:
 
I am looking for Russian speaking guys from all over the world, extreme masochists aged 25-37, with muscular hairy bodies. With a hairy belly from the pubis to the chest. Who can realistically voluntarily cut or pierce their hairy stomach below the navel, and do any other extreme torture of their stomach with sharp objects.
Please, please contact me.
 
I want to see more guys with hairy bodies!
Lots of hairy muscular bodies!
 
Handsome with curvy feet.

 
I want to see more guys with hairy bodies!
Lots of hairy muscular bodies!
 
Back
Top