Apr 26, 2016 #2 alexonedeath Mortua sed non sepulta! Established Member Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 9,267 Location Los Estados Unidos I saw a kid running around outside at night in something similar. The lights were moving too, flashing in a circle around the outside edge of his sneakers. I had never seen anything like it before, and thought it was WAY COOL!
I saw a kid running around outside at night in something similar. The lights were moving too, flashing in a circle around the outside edge of his sneakers. I had never seen anything like it before, and thought it was WAY COOL!
Apr 26, 2016 #3 Deathproof Forum Veteran Joined Dec 11, 2015 Messages 1,011 Location Hell A few company's sell them these r from hoverkicks.Think they run around $70
Apr 26, 2016 #4 stustustugoo Forum Elite Established Member Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 9,549 Location wisconsin Deathproof said: Click to expand... pretty cool..................