Stustogoo

Don't worry Stu .. If he turns you straight .. I'll turn you back gay.
 
Don't worry Stu .. If he turns you straight .. I'll turn you back gay.

all it would take is to see that hot naked body of yours again babe!
cant wait till june, Grrrrrr, Growl, yowzaaa!!!!!!!!! rickeys got a stickey dickey!:load:
 
🤔 Then you can turn him str8, take the money and I'll turn him back. 😈
 
Your parents paid good $ 4 me turn u straight

hey my buddy, you are a riot dude! i just love the shit you come up with! lol:hard lol:
ill pay you even better money to pick me up in your big rig ............ lol
 
�� Then you can turn him str8, take the money and I'll turn him back. ��

oh yes, all it would take is another sexual encounter with my hot bud laser and id be gay again,
he has such a control over me, i just love the dude!
got the body of a greek god and the cock of a horse!
 
Wow .. Dude -- :red faced: -- I didn't think it was possible, but I am speechless. Except, can't wait to "MEAT" again, stud!
 
Wow .. Dude -- :red faced: -- I didn't think it was possible, but I am speechless. Except, can't wait to "MEAT" again, stud!

four months away baby, enty is looking forward to a threesome!!!!!!!!!
 
Stoo
Your dad wanted u b football player
Your mom wants grandkids
I hate have do this 2 u but it's only way

 
Then these bitches will tie u up + fuck u till u promise them no more gay shit.

 
There are very successful gay footballers, rugby players and cricketers who have found the courage to come out and probably far more who are in the closet. And many other sportsmen too, think of Tom Daley, the Olympic diver. And with artificial insemination there is no reason why mum can't have her grandchildren even if she may have to forgo the daughter in law.
 
Lol Mabe I went 2 far with the kids thing
Don't get me wrong kids r ok as long as they belong 2 somebody else.lol
 
Stoo
Your dad wanted u b football player
Your mom wants grandkids
I hate have do this 2 u but it's only way

got news for you my bud,
i WAS STAR QUARTERBACK in school, also prom king, and ran track and have the trophies to prove it.
im sure your thinking something funny right now like , (dont u mean prom queen)! lol am i right my bud? lol
i am a very masculine gay dude, nothing femme here about me what so ever, meet me and youll see! lol
you need to start reading your PMs........
 
You guys are great nephilim! Thank you for not hitting on earth women :-)
 
Back
Top