Guest viewing is limited

sleeping guy

sharpey

Forum Newcomer
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
5
Location
england
first post. been a long time coming. thought i would share these picswith you guys. what would you do to him?

IMAG0090.jpgIMAG0103.jpg
 
Have a few more but would like to know what people would like to see for the next time I have an opportunity.
 
Great shots - face shots showing eyes half open or fully lifting up the eyelids....love em!!! ;)
 
shots of his feet would be great! is he passed out drunk?
 
yeah he was passed out drunk. couple more pics to share with you:

2012-05-27 08.40.56.jpg
IMAG0112.jpg
 
really authentic, more face pics and tell the background story
 
Yes, love to see more - and clothed, in his underwear, then naked
 
Nice pics. Any more would be appreciated.
 
What a beautiful KO subject! I would love to see whole body shots of him wearing his jeans/underwear with good views of his soft soles. Some eyechecks (one eye at a time). Some face-down shots, as well.

Also some shots of his face with his mouth half-open. Is he a snorer?

Great subject, anyway! Are you seeing him again soon?

Sleepforce
 
will you change more photo with me? i also have drunk guy pics
 
Hi all. Just so you know I will not be sharing anymore photos as I have found the ones I have already shared on tumblr. If whoever has put them up can take them down then I may reconsider and share more.
 
Back
Top