Sleep fun

mplssleeper

Forum Regular
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
58
Location
Minneapolis
Anyone here in San Antonio or Austin, TX? I'm looking for a regular guy who I can do this with, preferably below 30s and no anal. Could travel quite far for the right guy. Send me a message if interested!
 
I'm sure he's referring to Knock out play. choking someone out.
 
No. More of sleep creep kind of situation. I want to play as victim in the scenario.
 
Might be time to go visit relatives and friends in Texas. Laldiore I would love to molest your sleeping body. If the rest of you is anything like your feet it could be hours. Wink Wink.
 
Might be time to go visit relatives and friends in Texas. Laldiore I would love to molest your sleeping body. If the rest of you is anything like your feet it could be hours. Wink Wink.


Send me a message if ever you get here. :)
 
Wow. Sounds like fun! Let me know if you ever get out here to So California. I have plenty of friends who would love to play and be played with
 
I might be down to sleep creep on you and your gorgeous feet! I live in Houston. Message me and let's exchange pics and chat.
 
Back
Top