May 2, 2016 #1 SterileNails Forum Newcomer Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 9 Location USA Hello, if anyone likes to roleplay or write dual stories please talk to me, I need some new roleplay partners who are into the same stuff I am. Thank you :3
Hello, if anyone likes to roleplay or write dual stories please talk to me, I need some new roleplay partners who are into the same stuff I am. Thank you :3
May 2, 2016 #2 HangTime Forum Resident Joined Jun 29, 2009 Messages 954 Location Central Florida Might help to know what "stuff" you are into.
May 27, 2016 #4 B bintaro Forum Newcomer Joined May 22, 2016 Messages 2 Location Indonesia What about a gut punching or a belly stab story?
May 27, 2016 #5 Will Scott Forum Regular Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 145 Location Staten Island Might be interested....into long slow torture/execution role play