Post yourself

Hi mate. One swallow does not make a spring. And the offensive and dismissive approach he has taken to those members who openly admit to their homosexuality would be seen as unacceptable on any site never mind one primarily designed to appeal to us. And the language he used would be illegal in many jurisdictions were it to be used outside the site. Still I'm glad he has a friend in you, even the worst person deserves someone to see good in him. Just hope he doesn't turn on you as he has on so many others.
oh no Lindier .. You misunderstood. My last post was pure sarcasm. Deathproof posted that vid symbolically shooting each of us in the head. I just chose to twist it and not take the offense. Maybe I should have been more clear. This guy is a complete ass, I just choose not to confront him, since that is what he is feeding on. Besides you and Stu have just about covered all we can say.
 
I will go on record as saying 'ditto' to all you and Stu have said.
 
oh no Lindier .. You misunderstood. My last post was pure sarcasm. Deathproof posted that vid symbolically shooting each of us in the head. I just chose to twist it and not take the offense. Maybe I should have been more clear. This guy is a complete ass, I just choose not to confront him, since that is what he is feeding on. Besides you and Stu have just about covered all we can say.


Sorry for misjudging you mate.
But due to my unfortunate failure to recognise the truth I guess you will be another one on DeathProofs list. Just don't let him upset you please.
 
I have no list
Just because I defend myself from rape
+gay advances does not make me evil.
 
I hate necro,s
I hate gays
I hate trannys
I hate rag heads
I hate brits (ever since that basterd with Isis knife and mask)
I hate rag heads
 


Here are three recent photos of myself.
I am 5'8 155lbs toned hairy
7in cut vers switch

Most people who have seen me lurking or messaged me in the past know that -- while I may not agree with some of the necro-post.
I do have a sleep k/o fetish as well as a few rape fantasies, among others.
 
gQen6cU.jpg
 
You get off on this negative attention don't you Deathproof?
 
You get off on this negative attention don't you Deathproof?

no, i think he gets off in his hand or in someone else like the rest of us do! lol lol
 
Back
Top