(PICS) – UK Wrestling Snuff Roleplay

deadmeatuk

Forum Newcomer
New sub UK lad here – really enjoy acting out roleplay fantasies and playing dead (especially like wrestling/superhero snuff fantasies). Feel free to PM me if you want to chat!

Got a few captioned pics of me getting tied up in my speedos to illustrate one of my biggest rp fantasies – a wrestling tournament where the winner gets to snuff the loser. I get dominated badly in the wrestling match (of course), so the winner gets to restrain me, torture me and end me for fun ;)

New sub UK lad here – really enjoy acting out roleplay fantasies and playing dead (especially like wrestling/superhero snuff fantasies). Feel free to PM me if you want to chat!

Got a few captioned pics of me getting tied up in my speedos to illustrate one of my biggest rp fantasies – a wrestling tournament where the winner gets to snuff the loser. I get dominated badly in the wrestling match (of course), so the winner gets to restrain me, torture me and end me for fun ;)
beautiful boy. great to fuck, behead and then fuck body and head again

MMmm you look good enough to fuck then despatch after the wrestling match! Love a smooth nude oil match winner fucks loser to nude death by garrotting if you want!

Back