Guest viewing is limited

No work again 2day

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
1,011
Location
Hell
O well glad I'm on guaranteed minimum salary
Feb always slow guess fuck off @ mall again.

 
poor baby needs some head before he dies.................
 
Why was my thread move down here into the sewer why were these pics added to my thread?
Just because I'm not gay I have to be tortured I guess f****** hypocrite
 
I bet it was the boy from Bulgaria that did it where the hell is that place anyway never even heard of it it sounds communist to me
 
I thought you were off your game submitting those picks, now I get it. But take a good look DP ... You know the site of those hot dudes getting arrowed tickles something inside. Your pecker had to twitch a little, come on admit it.
 
No way and you watch and see I'm going to turn stustu
Back straight.
Without Yankee or Confederate soldiers if there Yankee I don't really mind that they were killed but now give them a decent burial

http://someimage.com/n8mY7KA
 
I have some hydrocodone or lortab couple of those wash down with a bottle of Jamaican rum + a couple joints of some good weed and you would be fucking the hell out of that
I don't smoke weed anymore but one of my friends still sells it so I can get it if I need it
 
Back
Top