My first 3D work

sundy1983

Forum Regular
Elite Member
My first 3D work... and I haven't decided the name yet... Please feel free to advise... and if you are interested in writing some stories based on my work, I am more than happy to be the first reader. And of course all feedback is welcome

Hey, you got a very excellent work, i like your idea very much! Thanks for your sharing!

Great work .. Love that you had him sucking the toes. Awesome!! Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing your first 3D work on CuteDeadGuys. This early success promises many good things to come. I like the four-station gallows, the cultivated death-hardon and the emphasis on slab sex. The muscular physique and physical proportions of the corpse are very erotic. The stone-walled morgue and autopsy stations create a terrific atmosphere. One suggestion I could make with regard to the noose, is to have it tight around the neck of the condemned man and with no opening between the knot and the neck. Otherwise he might slip out of his death rope and survive. We definitely want this one dead!

I love the armored fighter defeated and hanged by his opponent after to be stripped of his armor.

good work

thank you very much. please go on. I like especially the hanging and morgue Pictures!

Thank you very much for your wonderful work. I like the way you think :-> and definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of your works in the future.

Great rendering work. The guy you hanged is totally hot, just my type. I would enjoy more exploration of his reaction to being hung up. Does he like it or is he afraid/terrified? I think he enjoys getting jacked off, even though he knows he will die in the end

So hot! Super great work. I just came in my pants looking at them!

Back