Morgue Collection 2022 [Part 2]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Murdered gorgeous 24 yo awaits autopsy sleeping on morgue cart. Part 1 of our morgue collection here.

CXmcVlO.jpg

Murdered gorgeous 24 yo awaits autopsy sleeping on morgue cart. Part 1 of our morgue collection here.

CXmcVlO.jpg
Woah!!! I want to take off that red shoes, dig my nose into his socks and shoes and later take off his socks and lick his feet. Thank you meatpie friend. Amazing dude! :love1: :super couple:

More from our familiar and favourite morgue in Belgrade. 66 years road accident.

Case of suicide of a 29-year-old schizophrenic male who hanged himself in an atypical manner following partial circumcision.

This was probably in the context of a long-lasting but currently acute exacerbated hebephrenic schizophrenia with hallucinatory-delusional symptoms.

At autopsy, apart from the signs of atypical hanging, sentences and fragments of sentences resembling those of a suicide note were found written with a felt-tip pen and also superficially scratched on the skin over the entire body.

The sentences were on the subject of suicide in a delusional form and were thus considered as having been written in close chronological connection with death.

I knew you would go crazy over this glad to see you are enjoying so much. :bj:
:hearthrob:

i drink your blood, i eat your skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back