Guest viewing is limited

Memories from the past (2000)

phoenix_orochi

Necro Fer
Elite Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
1,169
Location
mexico
Well before ogrish exist, there were some primigenial gore sites around. The first one was Wonderland marvels of death and was one cool site. I bring this set from the past for your curiosity. A set of amputated feet. So feet fetichists like me enjoy!!!




Another gore site before ogrish was rotten.com taken down recently and outdated very time ago. From there I dig this beauty and handsome guy autopsy. Enjoy!!



The last one a pic of the visible human male.



Please enjoy this golden beauties!!! :super happy:
 
i'm from north america so forgive me if i didn't understand correctly but rotten.com is bestgore.com now i believe
 
I had forgotten how big a liver is.
 
Thanks for sharing
 
great stuff - I remember those site too - thank you for posting
 


This is what an autopsy should look like. Great Y incision, great autopsy gloves and protective suit. This team could do my autopsy too.
 
Back
Top