Members of lipstickalley.com can't sleep after visiting CDG

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
64,850
Location
Bulgaria
Members of lipstickalley.com have expressed their shock after seeing Paul Walker crash photos and some say they have stayed up all night unable to sleep after visiting CDG.

Read their hilarious comments
:smirk:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=610787

cnn007_pngNVyQsRk_sredna.png
 
"One click led to another and..."

Yeah right I bet that nigga is still lurking CDG.
fnYBqn7.gif
 
Yeah, if you can't handle it, don't click on it!
 
Last edited:
I wished there were more pics of Paul Walker.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, if you can't handle it, don't click on it! I don't click on beheadings, and scattered body parts because I like my men in one peace thank you.
 
"One click led to another and..."

Yeah right I bet that nigga is still lurking CDG.
fnYBqn7.gif

i agree, once u discover cdg u become hooked! you cant help yourself,
and your fantasies become darker and darker,
I jack to things now that I never thought I'd jack to in my life, cdg has a strong grip!
 
Back
Top