Looking for sub without limits

JackietheSkull

Forum Regular
I am looking for a sub in my area who has no limits, craves to be hit and beaten, tortured sexually, have his balls beaten and stomped as well as stuck full of pins like a pincushion . who begs me to shove my fist in his ass and cries for me to keep shoving until he is impaled on my arm all the way to the shoulder. Location Washington State, Sunnyside, Grandview, Prosser. You will host and obey or be punished to the extreme

I am looking for a sub in my area who has no limits, craves to be hit and beaten, tortured sexually, have his balls beaten and stomped as well as stuck full of pins like a pincushion . who begs me to shove my fist in his ass and cries for me to keep shoving until he is impaled on my arm all the way to the shoulder. Location Washington State, Sunnyside, Grandview, Prosser. You will host and obey or be punished to the extreme

FUCKKK.. that description just got my heart pounding with excitement and sick, perverted lust!

Hey I'm a sub and looking for a brutal and tough Sir without limits my WickrMe lukas17yocutme :welcome colour:

If fisted till elbow deep , and then shoulder deep , its like an impalement ... maybe , never mind if some "inconvenients" like have balls like a cushion of pins
Do you think that castrates ?
Supppose depending on number of pins
.. which number of them you think about ?

Fuck me…I’m your guy, exactly what I want done to me. leathercub on Wickr

Back