TorquesPlayHouse

Forum Newcomer
Hey! I’m a gay 21 year old in the US (Ohio) i was born and raised in Texas, and am quite the cowboy twink! I’m looking for a variety of things. To start I’m looking for like minded psyco buds, to talk with, do role play stories and such, ultimately looking for my executioner.
I suffer from some heavy metal health issues, and always known I would never grow old, I simply don’t want to kill myself because what’s the fun in that? The past year and a half has been bad for me and I’ve slowly declining, I figured I probably had about 10 more years but it seems my time is approaching quicker then I thought. So, guess I should start looking.

Preferably a guy, preferably younger (40& below) although any age possible, any where, and preferably athletic body. As a kink slave I’m used to just going with whatever, but this is my moment, I get a say. I’m going to be very selective. May the odds be ever in your favor!

I’m looking for an immaculate demise, with a week or whatever of being that bondage slave, slowly working up to the finally! We will just have to work it out, I haven’t fully decided how, but lots of pain and torture involved over the whole timeline. I mainly want to experience as many things as I can that can’t really be experienced but at the end.
Death ideas that arouse me:
Hanging - this is actually my sexual favorite, it’s more of a fun thing because you can and I have, been hung to black out, so it’s something I’ve experienced, and not a possiblity for death
Enjoy drowning - although I love death this is actually the thing that scares me, but again, that can be done, and I have done it.
Fire! /burning! - again, although I’ve played with only minor (cigarette burns, hot water, low temp burning alcohol, etc) it would be fun to have a limb, set fire to and cooked before amputation.
Delimbing/amputation! - obviously I want parts cut off of me, and tortured, start with fingers and work up🤷🏼‍♂️, also the previous post
Demanned - This one can happen before everything, so if you want to just do this to me ok! Just as a slave, and psycotic, I have no need for my manly hood, and be awesome to have removed. Do human mountain oysters taste just as good?
Canabalism - i want to try how I taste🤷🏼‍♂️ Especially my dick 🤤
General torture - I’m a sucker for pain!
Gutted-
let’s remove nothing vital from inside😁

But most of all. How I want it to end, with a nice throat cut! I’m pretty much decided on this being my final act! It’s the thing after hanging for me #2 that you can only experience once, so that’s the main end choice. Sure can still be up for debate. Disposal is up to you😏 have fun!

I love a lot of death torture things, impalment, and electric chair really get me going as well. Well... anything related. We’ll figure it out!

be prepared, and love role play stories, (back and fourth) absolutely a good time! Will help me choose who truely will give me the best time, be able to see what you’ll do not just “I’ll cut you” “I’ll burn you” “I’ll kill you”

thank you for reading, again. Looking for psyco buds and future executioner! And possibly Somone to de-man earlier! Hell, it if you’re around me, maybe we can even have kink fun in life😉 always happy to have “hanging” buds and kink buds until then! Be nice if you were close, so we can have a more intimate bond, and easier! But I’m kinky and down for anything 😈

Prefer to start on wicker: @ coltontonton or if you don’t have, work Something our in the reply's

Ive specially selected a few photos for your enjoyment 😁
I’d rather not do it by mysel, it’s going to happen anyway. Any takers?

My profile constantly gets shut down for a month because “low reaction score” whatever, so if you can wickr please leave a form of contact. Feel free to shoot me a message too, on here if I’m not limited

Hi man,

Why would a handsome lad like you want to die so young, you look perfectly healthy what could possibly be wrong with your health?

Sounds more like mental problems to me which are not uncommon among guys your age.

When I was 21 I was too into heavy fetish things like hanging once I had hanged myself so hard my neck hurt so hard for a week I couldn't swallow.

Would you like to chat with me I can help you out get over these dark desires.

You are super handsome and sweet lad.

Do you realize any kind of suicide attempt, any attempt to hurt yourself means excruciating pain and horrific suffering?

Your a good looking guy. I don't know what your health problems are, but still. I was born with a rare medical condition. My parents were told I would most likely not see my 15th birthday. I am now 63 years old. Why don't you just let things play out naturally? You might end up growing old.

Back