Khazouk

Great pic mate!
Love the guy on his knees already impaled and also the guy bending over getting the stake shoved right up him. Gotta be one of my favourite modes of death.

There was a detailed, step-by-step written description of this type of impalement in one of David Foster Wallace's novels. I think it was Infinite Jest. However, the executioners put the point of the stake in the guy's mouth and drove it down through his anus. Death by khazouk must be a horrible way to go.

Last edited:
To judge by the Google images for Khazouk, impalement from the mouth downwards must be a minority sport. Most guys take the stake up the arse, though it is rarely shown coming out of the mouth - rather the exit point is around the shoulder somewhere. There are suggestions that victims could last for hours, up to a day or two. Whether that's a horrible way to go depends a bit on how much you want to be raised up on a giant, piercing, dildo for your last hours.
Great picture, Desouza, as always.

Great pic mate!
Love the guy on his knees already impaled and also the guy bending over getting the stake shoved right up him. Gotta be one of my favourite modes of death.
figure its one of the best brutal executions possible.

There are suggestions that victims could last for hours, up to a day or two.

It's difficult to imagine how a victim could even survive the insertion of the stake, let alone hang around for hours afterwards, but the body can be surprisingly durable.

To judge by the Google images for Khazouk, impalement from the mouth downwards must be a minority sport. Most guys take the stake up the arse, though it is rarely shown coming out of the mouth - rather the exit point is around the shoulder somewhere. There are suggestions that victims could last for hours, up to a day or two. Whether that's a horrible way to go depends a bit on how much you want to be raised up on a giant, piercing, dildo for your last hours.
Great picture, Desouza, as always.

Guess I'll take raised up on a giant, piercing dildo then! :yes:

It's really great to see these comments in response to my posting of the imagined 21st century khazouk rendition. I thank everyone for taking the time to share your thoughts on the topic of impalement and also about my illustrations.

Here are some additional illustrations that I created in the past on this same topic. Enjoy...

Madeira Desouza of Las Vegas

Such stimulating pictures, Desouza! Thanks for your hard work and your delilghtfully twisted imagination.

Back