Guest viewing is limited

Ill was him later.☺️

fucking incredible!!!!!!!
 
That really is an amazing set of photos. Of course, this sort of corpse abuse happens all the time, but people don't often share photos of the crime. I am aghast (and impressed). Also, I'm so pleased to see Calvin Klein briefs appearing in a realistic situation, rather than on an impossibly beautiful male model.
 
Last edited:
That was a fake - isn´t it?

Hmmm...I hadn't considered the possibility that it was all a setup. I must say it doesn't LOOK fake to me.
 
if its a fake its a damn good one. Looks real, even it seems to good to be true
 
he looks dead to me, would love to know the story behind this
 
It looks very much real in my opinion. I think this is the first time I've seen any pictures like this before. :eek:
 
Truly Exciting Thread!

What else did you do with him? Do you work in that place? Please share more with us!
 
Back
Top