I built a robot

Thanks I have seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest I don't want no nurse ratchet
 
Mate.
Be careful, very careful
My late wife did voluntary work as a mental health manager. Part of her duties involved sitting on a panel to decide whether patients who had been committed under the Mental Health were fit to be considered for release into the community. She was a toughie and rarely recommended release.
Now okay her jurisdiction didn't extend to Indiana. But if it had done once they got you in there is no way she'd ever let you have got out
Only joking, I think
 
I won't try wandering off to use the bathroom again the doors are all locked anyway I would s*** if I got locked in some of the doors you can open from the outside but you can't open them once you go in if they saw some of the pictures I post they will never let me out
 
Mate.
Be careful, very careful
My late wife did voluntary work as a mental health manager. Part of her duties involved sitting on a panel to decide whether patients who had been committed under the Mental Health were fit to be considered for release into the community. She was a toughie and rarely recommended release.
Now okay her jurisdiction didn't extend to Indiana. But if it had done once they got you in there is no way she'd ever let you have got out
Only joking, I think

That wouldn't be a job for me I'm not any kind of a hard-ass person when I had jury duty last year we sent the young black kid from Chicago will the judge gave him 20 years the last day when I knew I'd have to put in my guilty verdict because it was obvious he was guilty I was sweating hard I really just didn't want to do it I just thought he was too young to be sending the prison I knew he was going to get a lot of time it really bothered me to do it but I really had no choice an older lady on the jury did help me make sense of it I told her who am I to put this kid in prison for that long she said you didn't put in there he put himself there he robbed to a gas station and a store both on the same day with a gun
 
She was also a magistrate which over here is a sort of minor judge dealing with relative minor crimes. Magistrates who are voluntary and unpaid sit in panels of three and because of her seniority she often chaired the panel. She was seen as tough but fair.
Magistrates are limited in their sentencing powers. At the time the maximum she could award was 12 months. If she felt the crime justified a longer sentence she had to refer the matter to a professional judge.
Magistrates are appointed until they are seventy so in theory they are not subject to pressures, political or otherwise.
 
When I got jury duty I figured one day prob minor crime.
I had go down courthouse 3 days straight 8-10 hours.He did 2 armed robbery but holding gun on people is also considerd confinment holding them against there will.Old lady at cash register was shaking

2 hard 2 give him $ he was screaming hurry up.He did pull trigger but gun didn't go off.
 
5ead6q.jpg
 
Back
Top