How i kill him ?

m.dardar

Forum Regular
how can i kill him his name is mickaël he's thirty years old and he's gay. I think that the guest takes a glass at my place and puts valium in it and when he is drugged I tie him and I torture him by putting a lighter under his beautiful bare feet. Then like when I murdered my boyfriend, I strangle him with his own t-shirt until he urinates on himself. I want Mickaël to look me in the eye when I kill him. I'm going to make him regret having had the simple idea of coming to have a drink at my place. I'll send you the picture of his face when I kill him so you can see that it's the nicest thing in the world to kill a handsome boy.

Pissing himself as you strangle him sounds pretty good to me :)

I don't understand French at all but I'd like to cut his throat and drink his blood until it stops pumping. I'm thirsty today.

J'espère qu'il ne vomira pas quand je vais l'étrangler car mon copain quand je l'ai tué a vomi et il est étouffé par des vomissements par la bouche et le nez avec un bruit atroce. Et j'aime embrasser le gars avec ma langue quand je le tue mais lui quand il a vomi je ne pouvais pas

Back