- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 4,586
- Location
- US

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thank you for the info whylas!
At first I thought filming these video must be extremely risky! No man can accept being humiliated the way these poor guys were. There might be consequences. Could they be informed in anyway in advance what the film maker would do to them?
Have you seen other similar clips? Where can I find more?
It's real. I actually once talked to one of them who made the video.
In China, the law about male being drugged and raped is missing. Even get caught, one normally won't be charged in prison. A few money about medicine care all one could cost to do that.
Well, maybe a feast for someone who have the fantasy.