Hi Guys, PLS DONT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO BESTDEATHS .COM

jkylo1227

Forum Regular
Hi guys

I was cheated by the BESTDEATHS.COM today. My credit card is charged but they just send me a link which is broken down. I've send them emails to complains but they simply do not care to reply me!

They are very rude. I'll definitely report this matter to the Aurthority concern

I have been a bestdeaths.com costumer for some time and I have been very happy with their services. Unfortunatelly I have run into the same problem today. The link they sent does not work. I sent them an email explaining the problem. I got an email from a guy called Mark saying "below is the new link" (I have to say I was a bit annoyed about the lack of courtesy here). The link however does not work either. I replied saying the link did not work again and so far I haven't heard from them.

I am inclined to think this is a fluke, but I am very disappointed with the way they are handling (or not) this problem which I understand can happen with any kinda technology.

BestDeaths have been in this business for years be patient sounds like a technical glitch to me, can happen with any website.

I agree, technology does not ALWAYS work perfectly..........

I have bought a number of videos from best deaths - and they have always worked without a problem.

Back