Handsome Young Lad Chopped up Alive and Naked by Mexican Cartel

I'm obssessed :love1: His body and skin is so beautiful...
Me, too. Totally obsessed with his creamy smooth torso. Flecked with red. His agonized whines as the machete chops and saws his arms.
It would, of course, have been nice for his face to be uncovered during his ordeal. And to watch the entire process of creating the pile of parts we see at the end of the video. But, so be it. What we do get to see is an absolute joy to behold. I love pretty boys like him.

This dude gets my vote for cutest dead guy of 2020.
He certainly created the biggest gusher of cum of 2020.
:heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love:

I know what you mean. My empathic nature is shocked. My faith in humanity is shocked. But my cock isn't shocked at all. On the contrary, and that's why I'm here. Each time I see that armless body trying to move (02:15) I shoot a load.
Hell yeah. I have humane intent. But, my cock too is not shocked. Every time this boy's limbs are taken off I shoot a load too.

"chopped up alive and naked"

Are there any words hotter than these?

How come I feel very bad, sad and shocked after seeing this. ... Do anyone here shares the same feeling with me?
Yes i havent watched it for that reason but i woild like to see after hes already dead.

cute guy
but can't see more dick screen and his face when they kill him
hope full video
anyway good job I very like it

Last edited:
So cute. So sexy. Every scene of this vid was exquisite. Resignation as to his fate. Beautiful white smooth skin. Labored breathing as arms removed. Tasteful display of his assets. :happy banana:
The boy had a beautiful body and skin complexion. Only wish we could have seen his face throughout the scene.

Back