gutting

I read this story on BDSMLR about a murderer disemboweling the man he had penetrated, just so he could fish around for the length of intestine his cock was in……
Sounds like a fun time. I love playing around in a pretty boy’s guts.

I will be tripping, on my back, holding my knees with my legs in the air, presenting my cunt for destruction and my ball sac for cutting.
My asshole would be prepared with some cutting into the sphincter. I simultaneously want fists and baseball bats thrusting terminally deep into my asshole tunnel as the knife is punched repeatedly into my abdomen in a crisscross pattern. My guts will be ripped out of my ruined ass and sliced open abdomen. There will ba an audience watching and cheering as I scream and writhe in the agony and ecstasy of being sexually slaughtered.

I want to feel a decent deep fisting, then a bareback fuck to cum - to feel the cum inside of me - then - to be anally impaled with a long metal shaft - pushed into my guts as my cock is being stroked and sucked on - and maybe there is a cock in my mouth. Use me - but in an "enjoyable" way. Then, twist the pole - and push on it - puncture my guts. Move it around inside of me -
Band my balls, band my cock - cut the package off - as I am dying - but alive - so i can feel it. Then - slit my belly open - I want to see my guts -
a hap-hazzard stab and slash will cause me to lose too much blood and pass out too soon - make the belly cuts close to the skin - OPEN me - show me the length of my bowels, leavine them connected at the ends - pull the spit out of me - and fuck my asshole - stroking the inside cock thru my bowel sleeve - and then cut the bowels out of me.
After I am gutted - push the spit back in - and out my mouth - then - smash my skull & brains -

I want to feel a decent deep fisting, then a bareback fuck to cum - to feel the cum inside of me - then - to be anally impaled with a long metal shaft - pushed into my guts as my cock is being stroked and sucked on - and maybe there is a cock in my mouth. Use me - but in an "enjoyable" way. Then, twist the pole - and push on it - puncture my guts. Move it around inside of me -
Band my balls, band my cock - cut the package off - as I am dying - but alive - so i can feel it. Then - slit my belly open - I want to see my guts -
a hap-hazzard stab and slash will cause me to lose too much blood and pass out too soon - make the belly cuts close to the skin - OPEN me - show me the length of my bowels, leavine them connected at the ends - pull the spit out of me - and fuck my asshole - stroking the inside cock thru my bowel sleeve - and then cut the bowels out of me.
After I am gutted - push the spit back in - and out my mouth - then - smash my skull & brains -

If anyone decides they'd like to take my KC friend up on his offer, drop me a line. I'm sure he'd enjoy helping you do something similar to me before it's his turn! :devilish:

I would also very much like to be real and alive to be cut open from the belly buttom to the pubic area and groin and also cutted alive. :Welcome buddy:

A beautiful event. I would love to watch it take place. The barbed orange is especially erotic as it will rip up the rectum when plunged in and out of your cunt repeatedly, leaving a bloody gape where your pristine, puckered sphincter once nestled. Once your dick and balls are removed there will be an enormous bloody cavity between your legs.
Beautiful.

I read this story on BDSMLR about a murderer disemboweling the man he had penetrated, just so he could fish around for the length of intestine his cock was in. And he gripped on that length to stroke himself off, like a sleeve. When I went back to that post, it was taken down for a TOS violation. But I still look for that story, hoping to find it again someday.
I would be willing to relive that scene - on both sides - the fucker and gutter, then - the 'fuckee' and gutted corpse - hopefully I could be alive long enough to enjoy the fuck

Do whatever is necessary to keep me conscious long enough to witness the continuous undoing and removing of my bowels, stomach, liver and heart. Then proceed to cut my head off and use it for entertainment and recreational purposes. To be shared with lots of hungry horny guys,

Back