gutting

storyguy

Forum Newcomer
if you were to be gutted as in your insides torn out would you want to be still alive as they rip you open and pull your organs out and slice into your brain or be dead while they do it

rtndguts

Forum Regular
You, and most people, would go into shock pretty fast if gutted. I'd like to be alive for that. Not likely I would be conscious long enough to feel the rest.

gutterkc

Forum Regular
I would like to be CAREFULLY slit open, as if I was going to be operated on. Have the blood vessels that feed the intestines CLAMPED, and / or tied SHUT - before my intestines are cut out of me - but, yes - I would like to be present / awake - watching and feeling all of those experiences - as I am being taken apart. At some point, I am going to bleed out and lose consciousness, and then die - but, I want to be around to feel as much of that as I can -

Bladefun

Forum Regular
Have to be alive and watch the knife go in low in my abdomen just through the peritoneum, then watch the blade cut up to my navel as the intestines start to protrude ...... hopefully awake long enough.

gutterkc

Forum Regular
Have to be alive and watch the knife go in low in my abdomen just through the peritoneum, then watch the blade cut up to my navel as the intestines start to protrude ...... hopefully awake long enough.
I think that would be do-able, just keep the knife blade at about 3" long - and don't use the blade's full length -

callmecaleb

Forum Elite
Absolutely alive. Make a four inch slice in my belly, and then let me watch as my heavy breathing forces my guts thru the opening. The yellow pile will grow on my belly. Then my cutter can start pulling the guts out. Perhaps far enough that they can be shoved into my mouth. Eating my own guts! Fuckin' HOT!

captu3rd

Forum Regular
definitely alive. i want to see the look on the killer's face as he guts me and pulls out my insides as my final sight before i lose consciousness and die at his mercy

lagogna

Forum Regular
I would like to be nailed in the hands and feet lying on a wooden table. legs and arms open to X. The executioner opens my belly and pulls out my organs gently and rests them on the table next to me. I hope I don't faint too soon

Necropolis

Forum Regular
Yup, s-l-o-w-l-y does it. Okay, so you lose consciousness pretty quickly - but that can seem a lifetime for the guttee. Time is elastic, you just can't measure it at such an intense moment.