Funeral Collection

i would destroy those soles with my cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drowned Filipino man whose body was hastily put into casket and leaked fluids while he was being mourned.

Funeral of an young and handsome Italian Catholic priest. In some Christian denominations, there is a tradition of displaying the dead inside a glass caskert and saying goodbye to the dead for hours before the funeral.

Funeral of an young and handsome Italian Catholic priest. In some Christian denominations, there is a tradition of displaying the dead inside a glass caskert and saying goodbye to the dead for hours before the funeral.

Holy fuck, I wish we had access to the embalming of this one. He's so hot.

I believe the glass encasement also allows for climate control to prolong the viewing without degradation.

Alexey Navalny was laid to rest in Moscow today, exactly two weeks after his death was announced by Russia’s prison service. Thousands of mourners gathered to pay their respects to the former opposition figure — expressing defiance and calling Navalny a "true hero."

Back