They all were flying back to Amsterdam but no talking, no smiling. Very sad. RIP. Wish there were no such accident in the world.

Hello Chaps,

I can't believe they did the unthinkable and shot a commercial airliner down. To think that some people may have been conscious on the way down, it's simply awful. What a way to go...

Any photos of the Pilots..?

Greetings from England

Thank you for your great work finding and sharing the images of the MH17 passengers. I have followed this page closely since the shooting. Emotion almost overcomes me when I see frozen, distressed faces and incomprehensibly mangled corpses of happy and healthy people reduced to rag dolls by such destruction. Like everyone on the page I can only hope they were unconcious immediately after the missile struck.

As a dutch citizen i really felt like I needed to see the full raw footage. Thanks everyone for making this available to see.

More exclusive photos you won't find on news websites.

Twisted dead body of a female passanger and another body with back split open.

Hey there, I just wanted to introduce myself. Meatpie, the information/pictures you have post are great. I think everyone should see how it really unfolded, not be blurred out in the media. This is real, these were real people. Everyone should be made aware. I have the most respect for the victims and their families, I am truly devastated by this disaster. Please keep us updated.

This is so horrible to watch, I can't... :'(

WAKE_UP!!!! There is a brutal war already happening in Ukraine. It is this diplomatically resolvable civil war that has suddenly & tragically involved the entire world through shock, grieving and outrage. Peaceful countries like Australia and Netherlands didn't give a F**k till you start murdering our precious children. Big mistake! Will these gruesome images of destroyed lives bring the world together to demand peace or cause more death and suffering. We are all involved now. Can we think past revenge and demand peace to this conflict. May our sacrifice bring peace to this troubled part of the world.

Last edited:
I agree, this could of all been avoided if the world's leaders and community had acted sooner. It takes uncensored images (thankyou meatpie) to shock people into action. Murder a few innocent Dutch & Aussie kids and show what death looks like. "Abracadabra" the UN votes hands down to act. I don't believe the UN would of voted unanimously so quickly to resolve this tragedy if not for these graphic images causing worldwide outrage. Our leaders should now look towards peace in the region then justice and healing. May the innocence of all the children killed in this war help awaken the world to demand peace and stop this conflict. Life is precious.

Hi all
Just came across the site after looking for photos of MH17. Great site and some really amazing images. It's a shame some of those on this thread are not shown on prime time news channels as the world needs to see the real cost on the lives following an incident like this.

I hope more images will come to light as I'm sure a significant amount of photos were taken in the days just after the event. For interest, although there are no photos of passengers this guy has captured the violence of what an in-flight break up does to a large commercial airliner:

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/jeroenakkermans/

Sincere condolences to all those that have lost loved ones, may they RIP and justice be done to the perpetrators.

Last edited:
All you militia and Ukrainian cunts, what ever side you are on you have alot to answer Australia will send in its elite SAS and take out all you cunts out who were responsble for killing Aussie kids. I hope they show the death pictures of all those responsible on this website.
You fuckt up Ukrainian Wankers should never of hurt Australian Kids. Big Mistake. Declare peace if you wnato live.

Back